Thursday, April 21, 2011

i love 'i-small all-smile'

Little Lek, is the always happy photographer at Thai lands beautiful Elephant Nature Park and the creator behind 'i-small all-smile'. Lek and her trusty side kick Mai (the parks videographer) become a part of your stay, capturing the precious and not so attractive moments of the week which are put onto a dvd for you to buy before you leave.
But Little Lek went the extra mile and put together a photo disc wrapped up in this gorgeous hand made paper parcel... just for me! Gift tag with special message, tied with string and all.



This post is just a little thanks to Lek for being so kind and making the Park all the more fun with all the more smiles.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tegan! Welcome to blogging, I hope you love it as much as I do. :) Everyone is well here, we have 3 cats now and 3 foster kittens at the moment. I'm not sure how far back you went in my blog, so I might be repeating myself, haha, our oldest girl, Maisie, was diagnosed with diabetes a couple of months ago, so that has been very stressful (and expensive!), but she's really well now. I see you're studying to be a vet nurse, that's really fantastic! I wanted to go into something like that, but I think I would find it too emotional. The vet nurses that cared for Maisie when she was in hospital for a week were fantastic though. Fostering is enough for me. :) I'm very homesick at times, but we're thinking about moving to Melbourne next year, I hope it happens, I hate being so far from family! I look forward to seeing more of your illustrations, they're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece of work! The interlocking papercut elephant trunks are precious.

    ReplyDelete