Sunday, June 12, 2011

One small page in one very large book

 Facebook certainly isn't my favourite thing in the world... however, it is proving quite useful as a promotional tool for my illustrations. Finding Freelance work can be tough so this is why i now have created a Facebook "Page".

 You can browse through my sketches, folio and works in progress on the page where i would love to read your comments and answer your questions. I will appreciate ANY feedback, be it good or bad (Just please don't be mean).

 Just type "Illustration Hermit" into the search bar on Facebook to find my page

 Hope to hear from you soon and have a splendid, sunny public holiday x

1 comment:

  1. I had a peek at your Facebook wall. Your work is really magical. I particularily like your elephant drawings. You obviously have a great affinity with animals. Your blog is really entertaining, I look forward seeing more of your work, and reading more of your posts.
    Best wishes to you Tegan
    Petra :)

    ReplyDelete