Saturday, October 1, 2011

Between Print and Page

It's certainly been a long time since a post has appeared on my blog but many things have been keeping me busy... this is one of them!
Back a few years ago i started studying the Bachelor of Fashion Design at RMIT uni, which i left after just one semester. Earlier this year one of the girls that i had started the course with contacted me to be a part of her fourth and final year project. 
The beautiful Alexandra Moye has created a website "Between Print and Page", which showcases the work and design processes of talented up and coming creative people from various areas of the design world. I'm lucky enough to have been chosen as guest illustrator for "Between Print and Page" where my illustrations feature alongside the awe-inspiring designers featured on the site. 

I would love to thank Alex for her support for not only myself but the other young designers that truly appreciate being admired for what we do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment